Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bathroom “fix”/ Painting our house...

Matt and I went to go look at paint swatches and pick out colors that I loved. We went to the store and purchased the paint that I liked...until I put it on the wall :( Now I need to go back and buy the test size.. I hate wasting money. Since we moved into our house the main bathroom had a leaky toilet. The tank not the yucky part. I just kinda ignored it until last week. I don’t know why but I just couldn’t live with it anymore.. So Matt took the flooring out and the removed the toilet. The smell was unbelievable. There was mold and the entire floor was wet. The problem was worse than I had thought. So we went and purchased new flooring and a new toilet. It will be very nice once it’s put together. The goal is to get it finished before Thanksgiving.

1 comment: