Thursday, March 15, 2012

My little man is now 12



Happy Birthday Braxton...

Brax turned 12 on March 10th. He is now a deacon. I can not believe how big he is getting. Not just in age and size, but in responsibility. I can always count on Braxton to help out. I know that he will be a great example to others.

Braxton was able to attend a 12 year old camp out on Friday night since he was turning 12 the next day. He went rock climbing and repelling. What an adventure. He got home in the afternoon and we went shopping. Then had dinner and presents. Brax got an erector set that makes a remote control car, new church clothes, an I tunes gift card, and trapeze lessons. Lexie made him lots of paper gifts. Mason and Alexa gave him a book and some duct tape. Brax makes wonderful duct tape wallets. He has sold a few at school and has come home with quite a bit of money.

We have his friend party scheduled for March 17th. We have reserved the Game Truck for his party. I will be in Colorado and will miss his party. I trust Matt and am grateful to him for holding the party by himself. Myranda is in charge of taking tons of photos. I can't wait the hear how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment