Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Mason...

Today is Masons birthday and he is away on tour with The Academy. I believe that he is in AL tonight. I sure hope that he is having a great day.. I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks.

Tonight is our last night in our rental house. I am going to miss the size of the house, but I am hopeful that the smaller house might help us stay close. Instead of running off upstairs. I don't know if that makes any sense.

I see all of the work that we still have left and think WOW... but it's almost over. I can't wait to post photo's of our new house and new dog.

We will be without internet until sometime Monday. Hopefully all of the install goes easy. Until then I better get to work :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pics of the new house and dog. So excited for you. Happy birthday to Mason too. It blows me away that he is 19.

    ReplyDelete