Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bryan's Mission


I know that Bryan has gone, came back and is now married. I never shared some of my photos.  Bryan was called to the Mexico, Mexico City Northwest mission. He left August 2013 and returned August 2015. He had some amazing experiences. I can not describe how sad I was the day he left. It felt like I was loosing him and I don't know, it kind of felt like I was grieving a loss. A loss of his childhood? What I thought was him not needing me anymore? I am not really sure. As time passed, and we were able to email and I was able to hear his adventures I grew to love his mission. To be honest, I think my testimony grew the most while he was gone. I witnessed many miracles. For two years I looked forward to Monday's, I never missed emailing Bryan. I am very thankful for smartphones. That way I could talk to him anywhere, and I did. The track, the beach and dance class. I cherish the conversations we had. I am so proud of him and the man he has become. He has many mission stories and I am sure he might share some someday.

As great as his mission was, I was so excited to welcome him home. It was really the best day. We made signs and had family and friends there. Mason was still away touring with DCI so they had their reunion the Sunday after he got home.

Best day ever.
Myranda made the best homecoming video. She is so talented and I am amazed with her work ethic. This video makes me cry evey time I watch it.  (yes I watch it just because)


No comments:

Post a Comment