Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Cruise

I was lucky enough to be able to take a cruise with Matt's family. We both didn't go due to a wedding the following month. (needed to save money) We drove to long beach and toured the Queen Mary before boarding the ship.

I had never been on a cruise before and boarding was interesting. I don't know what I was expecting but the process was easy.

The cruise was fun, the entertainment was good and I loved the food.
We went to Catalina Island and went on a whale watching cruise. It was fun. No whales that day but say some very cute seals and dolphins. There was a Santa Claus convention on the cruise some of them were so funny. Gotta ask Kathryn to see her lap dance video. 

Our next stop was Ensenada Mexico. I went on a Horseback ride along the coast in the mountain. It was very fun and I met some nice people. My horse didn't really respect me, I wonder if he even felt me on his back as he didn't do anything I asked of him. I had a great time. It was a lot more physical then I remembered. It was nice to see Mexico and I hope to go someday and really explore. (maybe have Bryan take us to his mission) 

No comments:

Post a Comment